Need help getting your blog/website out there…? Happens to the best of us! We can help you get more likes, more comments, more followers, and more views on your posts, and we’ll do it all for free for you!
And Note: As the young CEO of the Millionaire’s Digest, I understand that a lot of you get busy and have your own blog/website to run too, and so, I just open this up to let all of you write whenever you have the time to do so!
Step 1: What’s in it for you?
- Whenever your articles get published, we’ll make sure to include your name, the topics you write about, and the link to your blog/website in all of the articles you write too! (For those of you who are authors of your own book, or run more than one blog/website, just make sure to let us know, as we help include those for you too!)
- Did you know that we currently have more than 10,000+ followers/subscribers and growing by almost 50+ every day? (And that’s just at our main domain, millionairedigest.com!) Well, now that you’re a part of it, you’ve now just gained 10,000+ more followers/subscribers for your audience!
- As the Founder, if the only place you have to publish your articles is on your own blog and you don’t necessarily have another place where you can get your articles published, one thing I always tell my writers is that while they continue to write and publish articles on their blog, they can always come and submit those same articles to be published on ours, as I just become a second helpful blog/site to them with more exposure is all.
- This one’s for the new bloggers out there who recently joined WordPress: If you’re new to blogging and don’t want to spend at minimum 2 years building up your own blog, then you know you’re always welcome to join ours!
- After your articles/posts get published here on the Millionaire’s Digest, it easily and instantly within seconds gets put out there in front of thousands of our readers to see, so keep in mind that if you write something that people really love, you may spark a viral trend to go off on your blog/website.
- We also have it set up for you guys where you guys can also get your articles published directly on our social media accounts too! (Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
- Unlike other websites and magazines where they make you fill out information and require you to be certified in a specific field, you don’t need a degree here at the Millionaire’s Digest. If you know what you’re passionate about, and you love sharing it with others, then we’ll take you anytime any day!
- Lastly, if there’s anything else you could think of that we could do for you, just make sure to include it in your comment and we’ll see if we can try to make it happen for you!
Step 2: What is the Millionaire’s Digest about…? Like, what is there to talk about?
Whatever you’re feeling up for! We don’t call it the “Millionaire’s” Digest for nothing! Here’s a quick rundown!
(P.S. – Go with what you’re passionate about and what you love to talk about!)
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Games (Board Games, Video Games, Yard Games, Etc.)
- Government & Politics
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
You can write about anything you want, and if it’s not listed under any of our topics you want to write about, I can easily add it for you. (P.S. – Again, just as long as you’re passionate about it!)
Step 3: How are my articles suppose to be written? Like, what do I write about?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
Basically, anything people can find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.
Step 4: Important parts/Main parts you need to know:
- Most Important Thing to Know: You are not allowed to write your posts about yourself. If you do, then your posts will get deleted and you will no longer be on our Millionaire’s Digest team. The only exception to this rule is if you’re writing something in the story section, a review on a product of some kind, or a learning experience you had in the past. And I’m not saying this to be mean, but because that’s what our readers ask of us.
- Telling People to Visit or Follow You at the End of Your Articles. Here at the Millionaire’s Digest, we kindly ask that you please not tell our readers at the end of your articles/posts to follow you. Our readers do not like that and it depreciates their value and respect towards our writers and the name of the Millionaire’s Digest, and so we kindly ask that you please not do that here.
- Requests for Getting Articles That You’ve Already Written on Your Blog/Website Published on the Millionaire’s Digest: You are more than welcome to submit articles/stories that you have already written out on your blog/website. There’s no limit and you may submit how many ever you want just as long as they are appropriate and follow our Terms of Service.
- Changing Your Email: If you change your email, you will need to let us know through our Contact Us page. Not that you have to, but that’s only if you want us to send you the responses to the right email when you come and ask us questions.
- Tagging your articles: You don’t have to tag your articles, but you’re welcome to if you want to! I usually do that for everyone as a way to help save them some time.
- Setting up your articles: Do not try to set your articles up. For example, you’ll notice that everyone on our team has their articles set up as “Founder of This,” or, “Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member…” I also do that because the process can be very difficult, and it will also save you time.
- Adding Images: If you’re new and you’re just starting out, you won’t be able to add your own images. Once you become an author, you will have that privilege, but, if it’s really that important to you to have a certain image attached or featured with your article, you’re always welcome to emailing it to me and I will make sure it gets included in your article.
- Adding Links from Your Blog/Website: Feel free to add hyperlinks and backlinks to other articles you’ve written on your blog, that way it can direct more people back to you. If you do this, though, try to do your best to incorporate them in your writing rather than just adding them at the end of your article.
- Adding Social Media Links/Other Links: After you get done writing your articles, you are not allowed to add any other social media accounts, your email, or any other types of links to it. This also includes irrelevant links too. If you do this, they will get removed from your article, and possibly not get published at all.
- Writing Out Your Articles: You are required to completely write out your entire articles/posts. If you just put a link in your article or write it out half way, then submit it and say you’re done with it, then it will not get published. The only way your articles get published is if they are completely written out and that they are by you.
- Getting Your Articles Edited: Upon submitting your articles to be published on our platform, the Millionaire’s Digest Editors on our Staff Team reserve the right to modify or make any other changes to your articles if your articles do not comply to our standards as stated in our Terms of Service.
- Writing About Products Review: Writing about products, services, or anything else that promotes these type of things is not allowed. The only things that are allowed are books or makeup items. If that’s what you’re really passionate about, then you’ll need to please mention it in your comment before you do so.
- Getting Your Articles Published: Please note that due to the high demand for writing content for the Millionaire’s Digest, the time in which you submit your articles to the date in which your articles get published is delayed at least 5+ weeks, which means it takes at minimum 5+ weeks before your articles get published on the Millionaire’s Digest. As the CEO, I know that’s not something you all want to hear about, but it’s something I must be honest with all of you about as I know you’re only going to find out about it in the future, and be even more upset if I wasn’t honest to all of you about it now.
Step 5: Apply!
Step 1: First Name, Last Name
Step 2: Blog/website if you have one. (Optional)
Step 3: Tell us what you’re passionate about! (Topics can be found in Step 2 from above.)
Step 4: Last but not least, tell us anything else you would like us to know about you!
After that, you’re all set! Just leave all of that below, and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can! (For those of you who would like to apply, but would prefer to do it more privately, you’re always welcome to use our website application form.)
And as always, if any of you have any questions, just leave them below and I’ll make sure to help get them answered for you!
K&L – Millionaire’s Digest Publisher & CEO